Everything You Need to Know
FAQ's of SKI LIFT Limousine
Is Ski Lift Limousine a private or shared service?
We offer private service only. Our pricing is unique from other shuttle services, in that we make it affordable for smaller groups. If you have one or two passengers, our custom 13 passenger Mercedes Sprinter is not the best option. However if you have 5 or more passengers, it is certainly advantageous for you to spend 2 minutes to get a quote with our web app.
What are the steps in booking a ride?
* Click the ICON above to advance to the web app.
* Enter your contact information and local address for first time users.
* Browse and select a local destination or event.
* Enter your date of service and number of passengers.
* Select available times travel times.
* Confirm travel details and fare quote.
* Manage all reservations from app.
Can SKI LIFT cover all of the transportation needs of my group for the week?
If you plan in advance and need no more than 13 passengers per trip, we can accommodate your needs. We offer competitive prices on airport transport as well as a 25% discount on in-town service for groups booking round trip airport service.
What's the difference between SKI LIFT's vehicle and the competitors?
Our initial vehicle, a custom luxury shuttle designed and constructed by Grech Motors, includes
* leather bucket seats and interior,
* a social seating configuration with 2 rear facing seats next to a privacy partition in front and stadium seating in the rear,
* premium A/V and lighting,
Please compare with the interiors posted on competing websites.
What if my desired times are not available?
SKI LIFT is newly formed and will be adding vehicles and service as demand dictates. Please check for alternate times. We recommend ample planning time to ensure availability for your group.
Do I need to stick to a schedule?
SKI LIFT keeps your costs lower by efficient scheduling. Your group will need to plan in advance and be ready at scheduled pickup times. You can always cancel and resubmit your request with another time prior to pickup. We'll give you multiple reminders to make sure the clocks run on time.